Tom Cruise reportedly saved his cameraman during a ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ moving train stunt
Source– Last week, Tom Cruise and co-star Hayley Atwell were spotted shooting action scenes on top of a moving train in North York Moors for Mission: Impossible 7 when one of the cameramen found himself slipping into a dangerous situation. Fortunately, the 58-year-old actor channeled his inner Ethan Hunt and saved the day.
According to Daily Mail and photos from the set which have since surfaced, Cruise can be seen stretching over the roof of a moving steam train, trying to grab hold of a cameraman who lost his balance during the shoot.
The report says that Cruise managed to keep the cameraman from dropping further down the train or losing his equipment, while Atwell and the rest of the crew looked on with concern and caution.
After several delays, Mission: Impossible 7 is currently slated for release on May 27, 2022.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च