Singer and Actor Prashant Tamang mourns on passing away of mother
Kathmandu: Singer and actor Prashant Tamang has recently lost his dear mother.
Prashant himself has informed about the death of his mother through social media. Prashant’s mother died at her home in Darjeeling. He has not given more details on when she passed away.
Prashant, the winner of ‘Indian Idol 2007’, made his debut in Nepali film from the movie ‘Gorkha Paltan’ directed by Narayan Rayamajhi.
Since then, he has acted in half a dozen Nepali films. ‘Paradeshi’, directed by Narayan Rayamajhi, is another hit film of the Pacific. Similarly, his latest film ‘Paradeshi 2’ is ready for release after shooting.
Director Rayamajhi has also written a status on social media and expressed his condolences to the family. He wrote, “You gave birth to Prashant and I also got the opportunity to be known as film director Narayan Rayamajhi.”
Prashant Tamang had already lost his father several years ago.
Translated and rewritten by Rabin Maharjan (Initial writing from AvenuesTV facebook page)
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च