Twitter goes nuts as 6 years old’s art wronged by the teacher
Gemma Leighton, a mother of 6 years old daughter Edie, took it to twitter after her child’s art teacher snubbed her proud work.
Leighton wrote on Wednesday: “My 6 year old daughter painted this amazing scene,” as she shared a colourful depiction of a tree-lined path.
“Her art teacher told her she had done it wrong?! You can’t do art wrong! She was so upset as art is her favourite thing to do.”
The proud mother further made a plea in her twit. “Can you please show Edie some support and like her painting?”
In response, fellow twitter handlers have showered over 71,000 likes, 8,000 comments and 5,000 retweets within the first 24 hours.
Little Edie received several encouraging words and several fans. You can follow the twit below to see the amazing supports.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च