Festival at Rainaskot: Resurrecting tourism post-pandemic
Lamjung – Rainaskot is observing a Tourism Festival, aimed at promoting tourism in the area to uplift the industry massively impacted by the global pandemic.
“Save Rural Culture! Let’s Enhance Sports!” slogan is hoarded around the popular areas to inform about the three-day festival at Rainaskot Rural Municipality – 9 organized by Rainaskot Community Homestay Committee.
Singha Bahadur Thapa, Mayor of the municipality said that the festival will be instrumental in a tourism promotional campaign that will cross beyond region and even beyond Nepal. The local government at Lamjung is focusing on promoting Rainaskot as the main tourist hotspot to attract internal and also international tourists.
Dev Bahadur Thapa, Chairperson of Ward 9, highlighted the significance of the programme in terms of cultural preservation along with the economical and social benefits especially in the rural tourism development.
Khadga Bahadur Gurung, Chairperson of Rainaskot Community Homestay Management Committee briefed that the festival is the first of its kind in the area, focused and equipped towards appeasing the international tourists.
The festival will be filled with culturally rich performances from the local artists and some popular singers in the area, organizers shared.
- एक्सरे मेसिन प्रयोगविहीन हुँदा सेवाग्राही मर्कामा
- In Photos: Fans react in protest to European Super League announcement
- आज चैते दशैँ : नवदुर्गा भगवतीको पूजा आराधना गरी मनाउँदै
- UEFA president slams ‘snakes’ Woodward and Agnelli after Man Utd and Juventus lead Super League proposals
- कर्णालीमा आज सार्वजनिक बिदा
- नेपालगञ्ज मेडिकल कलेजमा उपचारत थप दुईजना कोरोना संक्रमितको मृत्यु
- सरकारले आज पनि बालबालिकालाई भिटामिन ‘ए’ खुवाइँदै
- उपचाररत एक महिलामा कोरोना संक्रमण पुष्टि भएपछि सिरहा अस्पतालको सेवा बन्द
- Nepal win third match against Malaysia by nine wickets in Cricket Tri Series 2021
- European Super League: Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid could be banned from Champions League finals