Five dead in Morang due to COVID-19
Kathmandu – Five persons died of COVID-19 in Morang district today. Of them, two are women.
It is said that four patients died in Nobel Teaching Hospital while next one died in home isolation in Belbari Municipality. A 62-year-old man from Biratnagar-14 died in the hospital while a 29-year-old woman from Ilam-4 also succumbed to the virus.
Similarly, an elderly woman, 77, of Dharan sub-metropolis of Sunsari died in course of treatment at Nobel Hospital today. She was admitted to the hospital on Monday for treatment after she tested positive for COVD-19 infection. The woman was also asthma patient, said Hospital.
Likewise, a 35-year-old person of Hanumannagar in Saptari died today while undergoing treatment at the same hospital. He was admitted to the hospital on April 30 after he tested positive for Corona Virus, said Hospital Manager, Dahal.
A 66-year-old man of Belbari municipality-2 died today when he was in home isolation. He tested positive for Corona Virus on April 29 and staying in home isolation.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च