Judicial Council Member Nirala dies of Corona Virus
Kathmandu – Laxmi Bahadur Khadka ‘Nirala’, a Member of Judicial Council and Senior Advocate passed away today at the age of 77.
Khadka, a former Attorney General after testing positive for corona was admitted to the Armed Police Hospital, Balambu, on April 23.
Spokesperson of the Council, Man Bahadur Karki, shared that Khadka died of Corona Virus infection.
Khadka has a immense contribution to the country’s law and judicial sector. He was appointed as the member of Judicial Council 16 months ago.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च