Covid desperation in video: Shortage of oxygen leave people helpless
Shruti Sah was left to tears after being informed her mother, infected with Corona, died.
Shruti had tried every ounce of her energy and effort to search for oxygen in New Delhi to save her mother. During this ordeal she received the heart breaking news that her desperate attempts had all been nothing more than a vain.
In the video, she is seen falling on her knees and begging. She like many others had waited for hours in front of refilling plants. The officials told her to wait.
Disease and death wait for no human. As soon as waiting Sah received the news of her mother demise, she collapse on the ground.
Huge number of people are left helpless in New Delhi amidst the second wave of coronavirus. Hospitals and medical facilities are overwhelmed as the oxygen and other medical supplies fall shortage.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च