25-bed HDU Hospital in operation in Lamahi
Kathmandu – A 25-bed High Dependency Unit Hospital has been brought into operation in Lamahi for the treatment of Corona Virus infected people.
The hospital was brought into operation at the investment of four local levels of Deukhuri and hospital has received the Corona Virus infected people for their treatment, according to the Hospital.
Chief of the Hospital, Dr Pushpa Bhusal, stated that oxygen facility has been installed to facilitate the treatment of Corona Virus infected people.
Mayor of Lamahi Municipality, Kul Bahadur KC, shared that the Corona Virus infected people in need of oxygen facility would be admitted to the hospital.
He added 12 beds are readied in the first phase while it would be expanded to 25 beds soon.
All municipals in Dang district have made isolation centres with oxygen facility for treatment of COVID-19 patients.
Similarly, Tulasipur Sub-Metropolitan City has prepared 50-bed isolation centre with oxygen facility while Ghorahi Sub-Metropolitan City in with collaboration Rapti Academy of Health Sciences is working for preparations of beds, according to Mayor of Ghorahi Sub-Metropolitan City, Narulal Chaudhary.
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (Agg: 3-1): Chelsea set up all-English Champions League final showdown with Man City
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted