Photo Essay: Makeshift pyre at practice as Covid 19 engulfing lives and livelihoods in Kathmandu Valley
With second wave of Covid 19 plaguing the country, more and more hospitals are reported to be in dire need of additional ICU beds and oxygen supports.
After facing the backlash at the initial press release appealing citizen to take care of Covid 19 patients on their own, Ministry of Health and Population recently instructed all hospitals to keep oxygen supplies at standby. At least 47 districts are under strict lockdown and few more are in the pipeline to decrease the contraction of the disease.
And yet, numbers of deceased are increasing by each day.
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (Agg: 3-1): Chelsea set up all-English Champions League final showdown with Man City
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted