Covid alert: Chitwan’s preparation to tackle oxygen shortage
Kathmandu – Chitwan is not likely to face the shortage of oxygen – which is mostly used in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
Three BOG hospitals of Chitwan have their own oxygen manufacturing plants.
Oxygen availability will be adequate in the district with the operation of one additional oxygen manufacturing industry and two big suppliers.
According to Health Office Chief, Deepak Tiwari, Bharatpur hospital, Chitwan medical hospital and College of Medical Sciences Teaching hospital have their own oxygen plants. All these hospitals are providing COVIF treatment and care.
In addition, Swargadwari Oxygen Plant is operational in Bharatpur metropolitan city-1, Ramnagar. The Shanker Oxygen of Parasi, Nawalparasi and Bhajuratna Oxygen Gas of Parawanipur are also supplying oxygen to these health facilities.
Chief District Officer Prem Lal Lamichhane said there was no shortage of oxygen in the district for now. A team headed by CDO Lamichhane had made a onsite monitoring of the oxygen plants.
Though the manufacturing output of oxygen is good in the district, the increasing inflow of patients would demand more cylinders, CDO Lamichhane added.
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted
- न्यायिक व्यक्तित्व गुमायौ : सर्वोच्च