Man City vs PSG: Pep Guardiola warns Champions League semi-final second leg will be even tougher than final
Skysports – Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City will beat Paris Saint-Germain to reach their first Champions League final on Tuesday – but has warned the semi-final second leg will be the toughest game they face.
City take on PSG at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday having beaten the French champions 2-1 in Paris in the first leg last week.
That result means Guardiola is within touching distance of his first Champions League final since he won the competition with Barcelona in 2011, but he said: “From my experience the semi-finals are always difficult.
“The semi-final second leg is always the difficult one – always has been like this. Final is completely different.”
Game time in Nepal
The second leg for the semi finals between PSG and Manchester City being played at Etihad Stadium, is on Wednesday morning 00:45 am at Nepali Time. The match will be shown in TenSports or Sony Sports Network.
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid (Agg: 3-1): Chelsea set up all-English Champions League final showdown with Man City
- PM Oli sought cooperation among parties fighting for democracy, NC responds ‘no way’
- Financial picture challenging due to Covid-19: Minister Poudel
- Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: A calm before storm as Zidane and Tuchel give team updates
- Ministry of Health warns overcharging private hospitals, appeals to facilitate amidst crisis
- सीमासँग जोडिएका सिरहाका सबै नाका बन्द
- Emergency blood donation program conducted amidst pandemic
- नेपालमा एकै दिनमा ८ हजार ६५९ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण,५८ जनाको मृत्यु
- Government hospital at Jhapa admits to be well prepared, massive population at home isolation
- Work on Malung-Syafrubesi road section under ‘Galchi-Rasuwagadhi’ road project halted